Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I heart Tom

. .. I mean Dr. Kemper.. he told me to call him Tom.
In reference to the junky situation of my neck & shoulders, he says 'well, if you're gonna do it, might as well do it right.' Yea, I was in some pain and he wasn't messing around. My lower back adjusted well, thankfully. I kinda doubted it would since I haven't had it looked at once in 3 years, since the surgery ordeal. Also, I finally got the neck massage I've been needing and I didnt even have to go to a spa. Yes, he was good. Not only that, but good looking (he definitely works out) - and his jeans made his butt look soo good, or vice versa. He's an angel and I'm totally going back next week.

It felt super weird to walk when I left there and SO good! I knew it would be good but I didn't expect this.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?