Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello

And Welcome!
I like blogging. I'll tell you where it began. Teen Online Diary... in like 9th grade, maybe even before that. Then.. the windows blog which was somewhat attached to messenger. That one wasn't that good and I barely updated it. Then... Myspace. I'm finally venturing off myspace. Nobody is there anymore and while that's nice (ie. somewhat private) it's also a little boring.

I'm going to just try make this blog about stuff I like.
Here's a list of what that might include:
  • knitting. my #1 hobby right now.
  • couponing. my other #1 hobby.
  • my baby. wait... that's my #1 hobby always.
  • my bike.
  • any other kind of craft I may attempt. heh. attempt being the keyword here.
  • or cooking or any other type of Susie Homemaking. attempts.
  • pictures of any or all of the above.
  • Oh and a whole lot of stuff about me. which could be a good or a bad thing, depending how you look at it and if I'm whining or not. :)
  • maybe some links to stuff I like to look at online.
So - Now that you know what I like. I guess I should say "my name is Sarah... " etc. I'm 23, and a birthmom as well as a first-time mom of a 14.5 month old. I love being a mom more than I ever imagined during all my years of saying "i'm never having kids" while seeing the rotton ones in public. I come from a pretty big family, my dad has 7 brothers and sisters, so that's alot of cousins. Also, I have 2 sisters & 1 brother all younger than me. As far as my own family... well we really like being just the 3 of us, but I know Devin wants a little sister when he turns 5... he told me.
Right now, I am working for a life insurance company in Fargo and I like it here. I wish there was a massage therapist that worked here for free though. Sitting at a desk all day is nice and all, but my back can't take it. It's much better than Burger King... where I worked for, uhm, 5 years.
Devin goes to daycare at a lady named Jenny's house and he has about 4 little friends there, some who come everyday and others don't. He doesn't walk yet, though we are verrry close, yesterday he learned to push his walker forward rather than backwards!
So there you go. I've got some pictures to show off when I've got the time. :)
Right now I'm working on knitting a little pouch for my bike (I know I'm lame) and growing some marigolds & baby's breath. I mean not RIGHT NOW.. but currently... at home.
Next I want to make some fingerless gloves.

1 comment:

what do you think?