Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's an office mystery.

Who does this belong to?










It was on my desk this morning when I got to work. The cleaning lady came last night, though she usually is here over the weekend. She must've found it on the floor, but right away when I spotted it I had to ask my boss (60ish yo) if it belonged to her. I actually just asked if she loves dorks. She doesn't hear well so I had to repeat it several times before I finally got over to show her LOL.

Then we asked the agent when he got here, he's about the same age as my boss. Oh they're hilarious.

This post brought to you by:











Not really, but I love chapstick {waay more than blistex; and you should too} and I took this picture to prove a point to my little brother. :)

And the mystery continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?