Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Forgot about WIP wednesday last week.
Here's what we have:
KAL Dishcloth
Razor cami
Baby set.
Dishcloth: is half done. Well over half done, but it's boooring to work on and I don't have a plan for it. I could always use it, but I don't think I will so I might give it away? To whom... I dunno yet. I like the colors of the yarn but not too crazy about the way it looks knitted up. whatever.

Razor cami: Aka Orange, is really coming along now. I'd say it's at about 80%. There are a few mistakes that I want to take a look at and maybe figure out how to fix and if not, oh well I'll wear a jacket over it or something. Or never wear it and oh well to that too, I guess.

Baby set: is done other than embellishment. There's plenty of time to worry about that but I hope to get to it within the next week. I'd like to finish all 3 of these before I start anything else. And I'd also like to finish reading Twilight LOL. I'm on like chapter 4 or 5 of Breaking Dawn. I'm embarrassed that I read so slow LOL.

As far as what I'd like to work on next, hmmm. Maybe some things for winter. I want mittens bad, I love mittens and I'd love to knit my perfect pair. Also, maybe a winter hat with earflaps and ties for D to wear this winter. Plus my little sisters each want something, so those might be Christmas presents if I get to them in time.

That's about all. Happy Humpday :)


1 comment:

what do you think?