Friday, September 24, 2010

folding laundry

Funny what you learn about yourself when you fold laundry:
I'm kinda particular about bath towels being folded properly.
I like pants hung on hangers.
I suck at finishing the job and getting every last thing put away. never happens.
I hate sorting socks more than anything. except baby socks because they're cute.
I have a ton of green shirts!
Here are 9 and these just came through the laundry,
I know there are more in the closet and dresser LOL.
Think it could be my favorite color?
Also, looked into the closet and realized I have about 5 white button-up shirts with pink stripes. ha. 2nd (or former) favorite color.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind washing and drying but I HATE folding. I am also particular about the way towels are folded. That's kind of funny, coming from someone who HATES FOLDING. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love putting Isaac's laundry away. Mine and J's, not so much. And Isaac's room is always the most organized and clean room of the house because he plays SO well in there. I just close the door and he keeps himself occupied while I'm working. :)

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?