Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Geez. the last week has gone really fast.

Ready for the hat?

Here it is:

I wish the monitor allowed you to feel how soft!




















And the booties beside, just to prove they match. And you can see the bottom seam of the one.. ick.
So now I'm thinking with the hat... I'm going to knit up a couple of different flowers. And then see which to use for the hat, and it may be crazy and I may change my mind but maybe add some to the booties too... we'll see.. But anyways I like the one I used for the last hat.. but I guess I have nothing better to do with my time than be redundant. :)
Just kidding. I do.

Another thing, I was wrong about my knitalong being done by this wednesday. As you can see I was on a mission to finish the hat, so I'm sorry for that. I think I'm about 1/3 done with it..

That's all. Short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?