Monday, August 30, 2010

finished

I suck at updating.
I finished my little project. I'll try to post it for WIP Wednesday since I don't have pictures yet {cuz again, I suck}.
I'm doing a matching piece for it right now.
Here's the yarn, I just love it:


The highlight of my day today is that my mom sent me a gift card for Lane Bryant over the weekend. Lane Bryant has the BEST bras for anyone who doesn't know. They are waay out of my budget though so I've been wearing my last one for at least 6 months and it's not the color {or shape, I'm guessing} it was when I bought it. Plus it's missing a wire on one side... etc. You get the idea. My tiny boobs {HAHAHA I'm so funny}are not easy on bras, as you can guess. So anyways. Lane Bryant has a sale going on. YIPEEE! It's like another birthday! Funny, cuz the gift card was an extension of my b-day present from my mom. Anyways, 40% off everything in the store. Can you believe it? I almost couldn't either, until I got there. I got two new bras AND a shirt! I love my mom for telling me this sale ends tonight JUST as I'm getting my gift card.

Oh yea, and after hearing that 80% of women wear the wrong size bra, I thought I'd get fitted for the first time ever. I was wearing the right size. GO ME!

Other highlight of the day: Payday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day. Gotta love a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for wearing the right bra, lol! see you dont suck!

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?