Monday, August 16, 2010

lazy weekend.

I love lazy weekends but for some reason I was antsy while at the same time wanting to stay home.
I sewed.

I made the shorts and put a design from one of Rob's old shirts onto a $3 shirt from wal-mart.

Made another shirt the same way. Only better.

No the words on the bottom are not upside-down, it's on the back, and I folded it to show for the picture. I like this one on him.

And since I was already taking pictures, here's a size 2 baby tux!


So, the shirts were Rob's design/idea. I had the idea to make some one-of-a-kind stuff for D. And I told Rob that if he had shirts or other clothes he didn't wear that he should give them to me so I can use the fabric to make other stuff. He found one shirt he didn't like the collar on. A few days later he texted me "I have an awesome idea for a shirt for bubba" Which of course, was the Harley Davidson one. Because he's obsessed. He didn't like that shirt's collar either. We're such a good team, lol!


On a completely different note, I think my son is going to need therapy as an adult.

A stick-on mustache from a vending machine.

1 comment:

what do you think?