Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Ohh, my very first blog WIP Wednesday. I don't know whether I'll do it every Wednesday, or just when I happen to have time/think of it. I'm loving what I'm working on right now and I want to show off my progress. It's my blog and I can if I want to. =)

Ok, now story time. I was home for lunch today and Devin wasn't dressed yet, so I decided it was a good time to put on his new M&M shirt that Auntie Chrissy brought back from Las Vegas. I tried so hard to get a picture that wasn't blurry of him modeling. Eventually he sat down & I told him to smile. This is what we got before he got right back up again:

LOL he looks like he's in pain! I promise this is what he thinks is smiling. Plus even this one's a bit blurry, but better than the others LOL.

Here's a picture Leighton's mom just texted me today:
Twins, right? I mean Devin is totally going to be identical in 3 years. Crazy.

And guess what else! I won tickets to the Eclipse midnight premiere from the radio station on Monday. YAY! So that means the movie is on like Tuesday night, really really late, right? I'm so out of the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?