Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We have a problem.



Someone please agree with me that this is pathetic!

It's my arms. All of them. They're two completely different colors! ACK!

Yes, to answer your question, I took these pictures when nobody was around. And yes, to answer your other question, it is hard to take a picture of both of your arms without a timer! It only took my 5 tries though, to get two seperate pictures of both my arms. I put them opposite ways in each picture, and in both my left is definitely wayyy darker. WTF is up with my car not having AC?

The other thing is that, today would be the perfect day to go swimming with Auntie Lexi & Devin after work. We have a pool at our apartment after all. Free to use.
Because, that's us. Residents. But, take a closer look and you will see that this is as close as we can get to that water.

Waaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?