Friday, January 21, 2011

photo essay of yesterday.

#1. 7.48AM - on my way to work - the morning moon
#2. 6.45 PM - picking up leah at her apartment
#3. 7.34PM - home from bringing leah to the shop
#4. 8.03PM - mommy reheating some supper & d wants some too (and then more - more ended up like this and I should've known it would 8.29PM) no spaghetti meal is complete without putting the bowl on your head.
#5. 8.35PM - bathtime. I might add that I have spaghetti grabby marks on the shoulders of the sweatshirt I was wearing last night.
#6. 9.00PM - new jammies & being silly

in between #1 and #2 was work. & getting home; also after work, leah (a friend of ours) texted to ask if I could give her a ride to go get her car from the shop. It was butt-freakin cold outside, but I did it anyways. (karma...)

Happy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's a law that spaghetti bowls have to end up on your head if you're under the age of 12. It was in my house anyway.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?