Thursday, July 1, 2010

new shoes.

Nothin like internet shopping at work! =/ Oops!


I blame Charlene. Who doesn't know that I'm linking her, but her post gave me the heads up of the super great buy 1 get 1 sale going on at payless. Plus the 7, 9, 11 sale. These shoes were $7 - marked down from 22. I'm pretty sure drooled over them earlier this season! They're being mailed to my store for free and the $2 off code she gave in her post, worked for me! So the amt on my bill/card is $5.49! I can't ever find my size {12} in any store, but I've never even thought to shop for shoes online! DUH!!

I didn't get to do the buy one get one with this style, but that's ok, it's a pretty big savings for a pretty functional shoe. I just know these are going to be my new go-to summer shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?