Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WIP Wednesday

ok, so I actually only finished one thing, but it's a pair so does that count as two then?
(this picture sucks with a capital 's' but it's all i have)
I knit these on size 1dpns, which seem huge compared to the size 0s i'm using for the bellingrath socks. i'm beginning to think that tiny needles are not my thing. they may stow away easily, but they take ages to actually complete anything on.
I actually did follow the pattern correctly this time and used the recommended yarn (Patons Kroy 4-ply)  and everything. My sister has them now and she's happy. Think these look better modeled for pictures ha.

then, of course, as I finish something I must start something else (even if there's more unfinished stuff)
baby hat. not sure what for, other than using up scraps and I love stripes. :) personally I love this hat and these colors together. Rob says 'meh'. so idk, what do you think?
also. I have two baby sweaters almost complete. one of those is for the same reason as this hat, though it does not match it (and would be finished if the yarn hadn't been waiting for me at the post office for a few weeks, better get that today before they send it back). and the other has a person(/baby) to go to and is complete other than weaving ends in.

Plus the cameron sweater & bellingrath socks.. dont want to talk about these. ha. they haven't been touched in awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat and I also love the colors! I'm a purple kind of gal, though, so I might be biased. :)

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?