Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well, I finished the scarf for Rob's mom. Finally. My hands got sore from that one but it came out well and I hope she loves it. I even added fringe/tassles, whatever you want to call it. We'll see her this weekend for Devin's birthday and I'm sure we'll have more winter for her to use it this year. If not (wishful thinking), there's always next year.

The other stuff, well, I haven't really worked much on it. Bear hugs is calling my name though.

Over the weekend we made Valentines with our little valentine and hand-delivered them to his little friends. Our apartment (and car, and momma's purse) is permanently covered in glitter. Genious idea using glitter & glue with little people. Or at all for that matter, ha! Herpes of craft supplies? I think I heard that somewhere once. (googled it, I have)

Here's a link for those who think this post is boring by itself. Just kidding, it's for everyone.
checky ouww - as Devin would say. It's a photo project called "back to the future" and it's pretty awesome.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?