Friday, October 1, 2010

yarn

Got new yarn yesterday:
At the dollar store of all places. It's Caron (which is a pretty popular chain store brand) but this type is not on their website for whatever reason. It's called Rhapsody, and I realized why it was a dollar after I  bought it... It's a really small amount. But, I'm sure it's enough for what I got it for... any guesses?
I can't start anything until I finish what I've got going right now, but it will be soon, and now I have the yarn in the right colors (talk about lucky day a the dollar store, they only had about 5 colors) for the project I wanted to do next. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love finding great things a the dollar store. it always brightens my day! Cant wait to see what you make out of your treasure!!

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?