Monday, July 25, 2011

birthday wish list

aaah, guess what.

In 2 weeks, I'll be the big 2-5!

Here's my birthday wish-list so far:

1. Noro Kureyon.  Yarn of course. Wool, Self-stiping with vibrant cool colors, yarn. I have a hat pattern on my Rav queue that is perfect for this!

2. New nail colors. I've been growing my fingernails lately, and in order to do that, they must be painted 24/7. I have a bajillion shades of pinkish, reddish, brownish colors, but not that many fun summer ones at all. Plus, during summer, toes need to be nice at all times as well.

3. A gift card with infinity dollars to Old navy. just a quick browse through the sale section and I see at least 20 shirts, 3 dresses, and 3 swim suits I want. Plus I need new jeans, cuz mine are too big (yay diet! and good-bye 30 lbs).

4. A new purse. I have this wonderful purse that I want so bad dreamed up in my head, but cannot find a single thing like it anywhere! I know the idea came from somewhere, but I can't find it. Anyway, what I really want is a purse that is not black or brown. I'm thinking like a yellowish or white leather (not real of course).

I don't think I'm too difficult to please... nope. not hard at all. well, with the exception of an infinity dollar gift card, and the purse that exists only in my mind haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?