Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday.

I have finally become productive with my knitting again! :)
but i don't really have much to show for it.
currently i am working on two projects from my queue! say what!
normally it just builds and builds while i cast on other random projects lol!
project 1:
love socks.

yes that's a paperclip for a stitch marker :) I was knitting at work and lost my marker!
what's not to love! i am knitting these in knit picks stroll. and actually i have now made the heel of this sock and knit the heart in stroll shimmer in a more hot pink color. love it!

project 2:
perception. i don't have a photo of this one, but here's what it should look like:

I am actually using a solid green from plymouth yarns called worsted merino superwash. it is really soft!
plusss, on my trip to the yarn store for this yarn, i bought some new needles!
fancy ones. well, fancy for me. $10 fancy for a set of 5.
they are knitters pride dream DPN. they are a polished wood and they are purple!
anyways, i like them, but i will probably still be sticking with purchasing needles at hobby lobby.
sorry yarn store. i do like how pretty they are, but the cheaper ones work the same for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?