Monday, November 21, 2011

a good weekend

i don't know whether or not i've mentioned.. work has been sloooww lately. it's good and bad. like, good that we aren't behind on stuff, or have stacks and stacks of work (or god forbid... take work home!!). and bad that... well, i'm bored. i wish I could knit at work!! (and wear slippers, but that might be taking it a bit far. it is cold in here though)
So anyways, I had a project to finish at home, one day left (for this year) of taking Devin out of daycare without having to pay for the day, and Rob has had his truck in his friends shop for a week, so I thought he could take mine over to finish up his and I took Friday off to stay home with my little man and attack mt. laundry.
how is he old enough to help himself in the kitchen??
in a diaper, no less! haha

here's a list of happies from the weekend:
-needed and wore my sunglasses on more than one occasion.
-slept in 3 days in a row - 9:50, 10:50, and 11:00 am, respectively (thank you devin)
-finished my project so I had time for more personal knitting
-went to Breaking Dawn with my little sister
-got a cool cup from the movie theater!
-put up one string of white Christmas lights in my kitchen window
-Devin wearing all purple on Sunday - too bad our team sucks

The only thing missing is that we were supposed to meet our friends' new baby, but since Rob had some unexpected trouble with the whole fixing his truck thing, we didn't have time, hopefully this week sometime though.

happy monday!

1 comment:

what do you think?