Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I didn't forget about my socks, but I tried. LOL
Still working on #1, here it is:
 Doesn't look like much, eh? I seriously had anxiety over the heel turning, this being my first sock ever to come this far. The first time I read through the directions, it made ZERO sense to my brain and I had to put it away for awhile. Just a few days ago, I decided to look again and wouldn't you know, I did it! All by myself. Check out this beauty of a heel:
I'm working towards the toe.
So now, I'm feeling sort of accomplished and sort of not. Conflict! ha. Sadly, I didn't finish the Cameron sweater by Easter like I had hoped, but here's how it looks now anyway:
I'm happy with it. And ready for it to be done already.

Thanks for stopping by today :) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Your sock looks great! Keep it up and soon you'll be a sock knitting goddess!

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?